How can I increase my click through rate?
There's no doubt about it: your click through rate is linked to the quality of your email content. You could try a number of these strategies to increase your click rate:
- Tell your contacts what you want them to do. Be clear about it. if you want them to read your blog use a 'Read Blog' button in your email.
- Your subscribers might be looking for a strong call to action, asking them to take part, to contribute, to act. Make this call to action a click through button and you may well hook your customer in.
- Use a clickable image. Your customers might be motivated by a great offer or promotion - again, this needs to be underpinned by a clickable link or image, easily visible to your customer.
- Know your customer (and this is where learning from the successes of your previous campaigns comes in!) If you have a group of customers who are 'dog mad', they are far more likely to click on a link relating to this interest!
- Monday - Friday : 9am to 5pm
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday - Closed